I think this is the answer I need! I'll look for those Maintenance Book
tomorrow.

By the way, please don't think I use the list as a Google's substitution. I
think in the list as a "last try before giving up". I went into Google for
hours, but couldn't find why the query was failing. Before that, I went int=
this list's archives, because you find more information and more accurate
than in Google. But, when I see there is no way by searching it's time for
asking. Excuse me if I'm asking too much.

Thank you very much!