<snip>
 Am interested in knowing if most people still IPL for time
> change - spring and
> fall - and if anyone does not, how they handle this.
<snip>

The problem is not simply changing the time. The 'set timezone' parm [et
al] makes this rather painless.The change is especially easy in the spring
 but rather difficult in the fall because of the applications. Journals
don't take it too well when they have duplicate time entries. Even
recycling the application does not relieve the duplication 'problem'. So
we need to convince our user communities that GMT is good!

Jack Kelly
LA Systems @ US Courts
x 202-502-2390