Hello David,
I would hope that Ed and I weren't saying different things, but there had
been relatively newer information added to II13894 (which was copied here)
on the topic, so perhaps that was the difference.

Before this information was added to II13894 (which said that the recall
would *not* be a problem for those data sets migrated with the IMBED and
REPLICATE attributes), I was indeed concerned about the situation.   Now,
with this addition (and the support which accompanies it), I'm much less
concerned :).

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Build and Install
IBM Poughkeepsie