From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Jacobs
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:08 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IMBED/REPLICATE/KEYRANGE Question

It would be nice if IBM could add that support to HSM now instead of
waiting for the zOS release that removes support.

Murphy says that once we clean up all DASD datasets with these
attributes someone will recall datasets with the attributes right before
we go into production with the new operating system level.

Mark Jacobs