All mainframe ISV and H/W vendors provide *worse* documentation than IBM
does. Sometimes the quality difference is significant.
Usually documentation website require user authorization or it's simply
unavailable online.
Usually the only format is PDF (I *hate* searching PDFs!) and - what's
much worse - the are no "bookshelves" - prepared sets of related manuals.
You'' be happy to know that most Innovation documentation is available in both PDF and Bookmanager formats. Its extra time and expense for us but customer's want both so we have no plans to change.

As to the quality of the doc, I write most of it, so of course it is perfect <gr>

--
Bruce A. Black
Senior Software Developer for FDR