Electronic delivery can save you $$$ if you have state sales tax.

Tapes may get to be real interesting in the near future.
IBM has withdrawn service for the 3490s that fit in an ATL (I think all
models).  There may still be a standalone model that you can get service
for.  That leaves 3590 and 3592 which are incompatible.  I use 3590 for
the VTS back end and 3592 in the ATL (migrating from 3490).  If I don't
get an external 3490 my only option is 3592.  For a vendor that could be
an expensive proposition.  For sales tax purposes we always do
electronic delivery if we can get it.

Ken Porowski
AVP Systems Software
CIT Group