On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 14:53 -0500, Mark Zelden wrote:

> Until last week?  What happened?

Just the DBA thing.
We "sold" the VTS on not needing any "exception" processes like TMM
wound up requiring.
Ah well, we''l have to look at that.

> As far as more options... I know you use Sun/STK like we do... I think
> I heard VTCS 6.2 will have some help there.

Let's hope they do better on the shipping than 6.1.
Initially arrived on (big) carts we couldn't use - now wouldn't you
think they'd *know* what type of drives we had ???.
Not to mention to check for the media we had asked for.

So we re-ordered ... and a pile of 3480's (yes 80's) turned up.
At least we could read them - not on any STK gear though.

Why is it orders *always* seem to be so bloody hard for vendors to get
right ???.
Maybe we should start a thread just for that ...

Settle down everyone, just a joke.
(read that anyway you want).

Shane ...