Gary:

About 15 years ago I was ahead of a project to move off OEM to an NJE connection with them. I stepped them through the JES2 changes needed for the connection to happen. Saying that, I am surprised it hasn't happened sooner. The people I had exposure to then (and afterwards) was to say the least well clueless. The "systems" people I talked with were hopelessly new and inexperienced. I have since talked with several consultants that worked there and they just shook their head (s) and couldn't believe it was so screwed up.

Ed