On Thu, 17 May 2007 15:01:48 -0400, William Donzelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I have a lead on a few 3350s - obsolete, but that is the point - and
>the owner mentioned that the typical failure mode is the breakdown and
>failure of the seals, letting crud get on the platters. Can any of the
>oldtimers here elaborate? Does anyone still service 3350s?
>
>Also, does anyone know the weight of these 3350s?
Although my memory is fading , i used to maintain these boxes ( was a hw guy
in a former life)
We had more often failures with the Fan and the bulbs than with the rest of
the box .
Bruno
Bruno(dot)sugliani(at)groupemornay(dot)asso(dot)fr