Ed,

I don't think this is off topic at all.  It could become the next hot
storage type, or it could fizzle like so many new technologies.

Just a comment on your postings, Ed.  As many have commented on your
postings, your opinions and memories about several vendors, and
especially Share, seem to clash with a lot of others experiences.
But, you often post articles of interest that no one else comes up
with.  Keep posting articles like this.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin