Kenneth E Tomiak wrote:
You could try the other link the web page:

In September of 2000 NetStream and NASPA merged under the company umbrella of Technical Enterprises. You now have the best of both worlds.
http://www.techenterprises.net/

It seems you are dead set on reaching something that may not exist.

The original poster was looking for Tech Support magazine, in the new on-line format. The above url gets you, eventually, to a cover picture, but not any issues.

Since my membership is entirely due to the magazine, several of the regular columns I read, the current state of affairs would appear to constitute a breach of contract.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT

new e-mail address: gerhardp (at) charter (dot) net