On Mon, 21 May 2007 14:51:03 -0400, Bruce Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> Sorry to put in a plug for a vendor product
>duane, my policy is to never make an unsoliited reference to an
>Innovation product, but when we have one that directly addresses a
>problem or need expressed by a poster, I feel free to mention our
>products.  No one seems to have a problem with this.

No problem.  And I'd personally rather see the (IMO legitimate) response
here than have a bunch of vendors call me or send me emails when I didn't
specifically ask to be contacted.  I also don't like it when they call or
send me
emails after I post about something my shop does that they feel could be done
better with their product.  But I guess they are just trying to make a living
so I try to be a little tolerant.  :-)

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group:  G-ITO