This happens for most TSO IDs using SDSF with any ISPF function (SJ, SE )

The library SYS1.ISP.SISPCLIB is shared across all environments and we only
have 3 logon procs.  I can make it fail consistantly on one system.  On another
I cannot make it fail for the same ID.

I have tried copying the clist to my private library, copying the proc, and
then placing my lib at the top of SYSPROC.  This does pick up the correct copy,
but does not fail.  So I am searching the SYSPROC list to see if there is
another copy of this clist.

Lizette