Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: Non-Standard Mainframe Language?

D'oh!  I never thought about his background being in UNIX...

Never mind...

I tried APL once, back in 77. I thought it was the perfect programming language. One could write an entire program on/in one line of code. And, the part I liked best, no one could understand it and it "looked" like a computer programming language.

I've since grown up. <g>

On Wed May 23 12:00 , 'McKown, John' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: