IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 05/31/2007
09:34:03 AM:

  Nor for those of us on the "inside".  The Logic Manuals for OCO
components
continued to be maintained for a while, available only internally, with a
lot
of overblown security requirements.  I still have a cabinet full of them
in my office. But the most recent updates I have were from SP5.1.0, and
they
were discontinued after that.  My recollection is that the costs to write,

print, and distribute them was the reason for their demise.

Jim Mulder   z/OS System Test   IBM Corp.  Poughkeepsie,  NY