On Jun 5, 2007, at 8:48 AM, Jousma, David wrote:

All,

I reported a day or two ago about getting various S80A-10 abends in
batch on a newly upgraded 1.8 production system. IBM has identified the
offender as UA26500 which was applied/accepted as part of our base
serverpack.  Evidently it freemains x'10' bytes less than it getmained
all below the line.  In our case it affected batch DB2 utilities(IBM,
BMC, Princeton) because they use a lot of tape. The APAR is still open,
but IBM has provided us a APARFIX for us to use.  We are currently
verifying that this is the fix.  This has stopped our upgrade progress
in its tracks until proven out.

David,

Just curious as its the first time I have ever seen component as

 BASE ACCESS MET

WHat was it?

Ed