I opened a problem this morning regarding my RECEIVE ORDER timeout from
last night (against component 566894901) for the following failure:

GIM69147W    SMP/E WAITED 120 MINUTES BUT ORDER ORD00009 IS NOT
             READY FOR DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVER AT
             https://eccgw01.boulder.ibm.com/services/projects/ecc/ws.
             IT WILL BE AT LEAST 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE ORDER IS
             READY.

The response was that my order took 2 hours 26 minutes to process, and that
one other customer who reported a problem their order took just over 2 hours
to process.  Finally, they said there happened to be a fair number large of
orders yesterday.

>From this, I conclude the following....  Just like many areas of my IT
organization, problems which are not reported simply do not exist.  I'd be very
surprised if "noise" from IBM-MAIN had anything to do with it.  Again, I'd
advise
everyone to report these problems to IBM.  It benefits ALL of us if IBM fixes
capacity problems with the servers involved with RECEIVE ORDER, but IBM
absolutely won't if customers are "satisfied" with current results.  Why should
they fix the problem if no-one is complaining?.

Brian