<< snip >>
To pick up on Tom Moulder:  I'm not aware of _ANY_ involvement of FLEX or
Fundamental Software
in the _IBM_ versus _PSI_ lawsuit.  Indeed, I've commented several times on
the deafening
silence from Fremont (and Ann Arbor).

<< unsnip >>

I did not mean to imply any involvement of FLEX in the suit between IBM and
PSI.

I was merely referring to the "emulation" issues that have been created by
IBM's decision to protect their patents and how that has affected the two
companies.

Tom Moulder

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:03 PM