On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 20:20 -0400, Warner Mach wrote:

> We recently did this, so I sent him, offline, a note about our experiences
> We learned a number of things by flogging around.

Interesting timing for such a thread.
I happen to have an unloved MP3K lying around the office, and have
recently contemplated I should throw a Linux at it.
Wonder what has us all heading down this path - other than the value for
money of course  ;-)

Would you mind flicking me a copy of your notes as well please ???.

Cheers ...  Shane