In a message dated 6/11/2007 8:25:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

rip IBM  apart at Share and at the z/OS expo for this web
IBMLINK  nonsense.

I don't see what SHARE/Expo has to do with it. This is bread and  butter
'bidness'. Services offered, services not rendered...unfortunately  it's tied
in to the support contract. So non-payment could lead to termination  of 'all
support'.

In the past branch and account managers would assume the role of customer
advocate. I guess in the new age another 'lost function' 'cause nobody wanted
 support it and it cost money?