Hi Sam,

Generally speaking I agree that CA-1 runs as designed and Russell is helpful to
users of this list. However since upgrading to Zos 1.7 we have been
experiencing intermittant 0c4 errors which FDR support attributed to CA-1.
Having a question about iebupdte and having CA support refuse to comment on it,
despite the fact that is used in the install doc, is what I found unacceptable.

Regards,
Dave O'Brien

Sam Knutson wrote:

The CA-1 team including Russell Witt who participates here is generally
very good.   CA like many large software companies feels to users more
like many small companies with some variations in culture and quality of
services.

We have no complaints about CA-1 (TMS) software reliability and the
support staff.  I wish I could say that about every CA product but
hopefully they are progressing in the right direction.

Perhaps there is something in the air today:-(