Mark Zelden wrote:
>It's not what you really want to do with colors, but how about adding a
rule
>that is something like this:
>
>Condition
>   When:
>      Body contains IBM-MAIN
>     AND Body contains sort
>
>Action
>   Change importance to High

Thanks, but that really won't do what I want.

What I want to do is identify notes to ibm-main and racf-l so I know
they're not notes directly to me.  Sometimes I get a note and don't realize
it's from the list and respond to it as if it were just to me.  I'd like to
avoid that.  I've set it up so I see a blue circle on notes directly to me.
A different color for the notes from lists would catch my attention better,
but I'll just have to train myself to pay attention to the blue circle.

Thanks.

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Development Team (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: PARSE, JFY, SQZ, ICETOOL, IFTHEN, OVERLAY, Symbols, Migration

 => DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/