Under z/OS V1.7 and above you can use the CEEPRMxx member in Parmlib to set
global parms.  For onlines, you may need to look somewhere else for the
answers.  If you are below z/OS V1.7, then you need to look at CEEUOPT,
CEECOPT, and CEEDOPT for what is set.

First,  WHICH LE options do you want.  If you want something that may have been
LKED into a program with CEEUOPT, then you would need to run that program with
REPORTS(ON)

If it is in the CICS or IMS environment, you need to do something different.

The processes identified so far are for global LE options.  But you still could
have unique LE Options on a per application/program basis or Online environment.

in CICS you have a CLER transaction that can show you the CICS options.  Not
sure about IMS.

Lizette