In a message dated 6/28/2007 7:51:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

transformation has thus far proved to be the first crucial step towards
creating highly competitive mainframe environments that will help propel
our industry out of its current slump.

 What was it, 'AT&T adds 2000 for iPhone rollout'? Guess I've said  it so
many times my fingers hurt. IBM needs a low-end model other than 'null and  if
you don't like it we'll sue'.

1)Maybe VM on pci/MCA card.

2)Development system to replace A10/A20(warthog).

3)Feed the kitty(or it will eat you)-scholarships and trainee/co-op  positions
  for hard sciences.