Hi Alan,

We went to zOS 1.7 a couple of weeks ago, and don't have this fix on, so it's
possible we have been exposed.  As I display ECS, its status is inactive, but
the catalogs do AUTOTUNE.  You indicated that you have turned off ECS to
avoid a recurrance until you get the fix on, but the APAR sounds as if they
don't know the cause.  Can you clarify--will we still be exposed without ECS,
with AUTOTUNE on?  We are in a monoplex environment.

Thanks
Patty