Ed Gould wrote:
On Jun 28, 2007, at 10:08 AM, Edward Jaffe wrote:

Ed Gould wrote:
Yes but most of the time the key is either in printed form *OR* some place (PDF) where you can't copy & Paste.

FWIW, you can almost always copy/paste from a PDF.

Maybe in the windows world but I can't seem to do it in the MAC world. I will ask my PDF guru this afternoon to see if its a mac only issue and why.

Assuming you're using the Adbobe Reader, you simply clock "Select" in the toolbar across the top. Then, simply select/copy the text in which you're interested.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc