On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:54:30 -0500, Carmen Vitullo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>WOW! I may as well answer myself, since it appears I'm talking to myself, it
>funny how much attention is being paid to a tread about windows, and I ask a
>bonified question about the MAINFAME and get zilch. sorry if I piss in anyone's
>cerial. I thought by subscribing to the list like I've done with so many other
>lists, I could get some help for the so called experts, Steve has help me out a
>bunch, but I guess that's his mistake for knowing me, Bob Richards, if your out
>there hello to you too. guess I'll have to find another group of folks that
know
>something about a SYSPLEX. thanks, now back to your regular windows
>thread!
>
>Carmen

WOW! You waited an entire day for some free help from people who
do this on their own time and you didn't get a resolution to your
problem?   Excuse us!

It's probably not that you are being ignored, it may be you didn't
provide enough information or someone who was willing to take the
time to answer wasn't sure and didn't want to give you wrong
information.

Did you open a PMR with logger support and try a little extra RTFM
before you posted this?

I personally didn't answer because I don't know the answer.  Running
OPERLOG on a monoplex or basic sysplex is probably not the norm.
I've never used it except in a parallel sysplex.

You aren't trying to share a DASD-only logstream between 2 or more
systems- are you?

--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group:  G-ITO