You may use TV (Tape to VSAM) function of DITTO/ESA.
If the tape block size is less than 32760 bytes, you can use TS (Tape to
Sequential data) function.
When you define the VSAM ESDS for over 32K tape block size, you have to
specify SPANNED parameter and large number of RECORDSIZE that fit the tape
block size.