Shane

I think really that the "Group capcaity Limit" is the very good technical
tool but WLM make a basic MSU repartition to optimize resource sharing only
inside a group: in this fact, I think that it there not a relevant approach
to control the vWLC cost.

GCL gives a dynamic MSU management inside a group but its definitions remain
static and if you need to change them, you must connect yourself to the HMC.

I think that is not satisfactory because a customers need really to save
cost on software mainframe platform and they will appreciate having a
effective way to control costs.

So, GCL has a true technical capacbiliy to falicitating CPC management and
to optimize MSU resources inside group.

In Europa, Datacenters implement a software specialized for cost control. He
helps the customer get a handle on controlling the vWLC process and he gives
a consequent R.O.I. Its financial savings gained on the software billing
allows that the customer can buy power (CP) without having a financial
penalty on the monthly licence charge because he can control how he can use
this extra power (power on demand).

This software allows also to  optimize dynamiclly  resource sharing but for
all images in CPC with a relevant decision algorithm. It produces a relevant
reporting to have a effective way to control cost and to work about tuning
and capacity planning.

And he is compatible with IRD and GCL.

This product carry very well its name: zCOST