Howard Brazee wrote:
On 23 Jul 2007 08:20:21 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Todd Burch) wrote:

Ah, you are confusing a cross platform application with internet browser
support.  Cross platform should not imply cross browser.  The app I do cross
platform development with only runs on Windows and OS X, and WHEN it
requires browser support, which is not most of the time, it only supports IE
and Safari, respectively.

I have come across way too many web pages that haven't been tested
with enough browsers.   I avoid all I can.

        http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques