On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:35:43 -0500, Kelman, Tom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm not sure how you would secure a specific CLIST and a couple of
>people have responded with suggestions.  However, if it is access to WLM
>you want to secure you can do that in RACF via the use of the facility
>class MVSADMIN.WLM.POLICY.  With this you can block access entirely or
>give someone just read access and not update.  Check the "System
>Programmer's Guide To: Workload Manager, SG24-6472-03" about how to do
>this.

Yep.  I should have mentioned that in my post.  This is really what the OP
should do (and should be protected in all shops).   If you do this and
don't protect the CLIST or other ISPF dialog libraries, someone can still
get to the dialogs, but it won't do them any good since they won't even
be able to extract the definition for the couple data set.

>I don't know if this also works in ACF2 or TopSecret.

They do.  This is just a facility class profile and both products (and
I'm sure the new kid on the block does also) have equivalents.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]