Good Day Gentle Readers,

  I am seeking your expert advice.  We have a problem with our ML1 migrate
vols.  We are unable to migrate to ML1 because of the following reasons:

  ARC1001I HOPER.TTOC.LIST1 MIGRATE FAILED, RC=0037, REAS=0000
  ARC1237I NO SPACE FOR MIGRATION COPY

  I checked the STC and I found the following:
  HSM.SMALLDS.VPROM1,VHSM.SMALLDS.VPROM.KDATA,PROMTN
  07.19.46 STC07991  ARC0542I SMALL DATA SET PACKING DATA SET  691

     691             ARC0542I (CONT.) HSM.SMALLDS.VPROM1 IS FULL

  To make a quick fix I would like to define another of the ML1 vols as a SDSP
with a SMALLDS.  I am am able to create the cluster but I need to create a
"dummy" entry.  This is where I am stuck.  Could anybody please tell me how I
can go about doing this?

  Thank You all for your attention to this request.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail