Confusion again, but is it yours or mine?  My recollection of the
explanation given at an IBM workshop on CICS Web Services is that the
single-seat WDz license comes with CICS TS 3.x itself, and that the SFF
granted an additional ten (10) "limited-to-SFF-use" licenses; both
without IBM support.  You might check with Leigh Compton at the Dallas
Systems Center to verify.

> (There was a deadline that past for
> ordering SFF for CICS Transaction Server V3.1.  If you got in
> before the deadline, as advertised here, congratulations.  If
> you didn't, sit tight for a little bit.  Closer to the end of
> the year ordering should open back up for the new CICS
> Transaction Server V3.2 Service Flow Feature.)

Actually, you can *order* the TS 3.2 SFF concurrently with CICS TS 3.2,
with the SFF delivery to occur later (I think 4th quarter 2007 is the
target).  That's what we did, and it's in the TS 3.2 Announcement Letter
that way.

    -jc-