/snip/
> If you are interested please contact me at any time, this is a contract
> position with ******. We can submit your resume for review and the manager
> can then decide to set up an interview with you. Please contact me at any
> time and we can discuss this further, or discuss what it is you are really
> looking for and I can keep you in mind and contact you on future
> opportunities we are notified about to see if you are interested.
>
> Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Help Desk (Daily) 1-3 Yrs
>
> ID: 9935
>
> Duration:  Temp to perm opportunity with initial contract at 2-3 months.
>
> Location: Broomfield, CO.
>
> Rate: $10 to $15 an hour
>
> This position will provide ************* support and require at least
> 3 years experience on a technical help desk. Must be proficient in MVS
> (mainframe) OS system/platform/ applications. Knowledge of Unix and NT a
> plus. Ability to analyze problems from a systems perspective, isolate to
> hardware or software to bring problem to a resolution.
>
> Thank you,
/snip/

After 30 years of developing commercial grade software, this is the kind
of opportunities that are coming my way. Has anyone else been degraded like
this? That's not a typo, it is $15 an hour for proficiency in MVS. The job
is in Broomfield Colorado, not (expletive deleted) New Delhi!

btw: I removed identifying references to protect the guilty.

Jeffrey D. Smith
Principal Product Architect
Farsight Systems Corporation
700 KEN PRATT BLVD. #204-159
LONGMONT, CO 80501-6452
303-774-9381 direct
303-484-6170 FAX
http://www.farsight-systems.com/
see my résumé at my website (yes, I am looking for employment)