Ahhh.... FileAid ... I remember when we had that one.  Not that INSYNC
isn't a good product, but ....

>Hmmm.. well it sure helped me at 0500 .. Fileaid burped with an S0c4
>"fix". I had to globally change a JCL library to get production out.
>I put in a call to Compuware and had a fix in 15 minutes (or so). It
>took me 10 minutes to test the fix  out and 10 minutes for the global
>change. Production was out and the market opened on time. It would
>not have if Compuware had not produced the fix. I would have had to
>back out (IPL) and then run the jobs that had the "error" under the
>old system. I don't like paying them big bucks for their product but
>in this case it saved my a** and the company not being fined major $$
>because the market didn't open on time. It saved my bacon although I
<did get yelled at for not knowing about the change ( I guess I
>deserved it but there was no hold on the JES2 fix).

>Ed

Earnie Allen
Senior Systems Programmer
MVS Systems Software
WORLDSPAN, LP
Phone: 404-322-2799  FAX: 404-322-4653
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember: It takes teamwork to make the dream work.