On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:57:48 -0400, Andy White
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Can anyone out there who are using ICC consoles tell me how they
have the
>console itself defined both in the consol member and hcd. This all
worked
>for us when we had a z8 hardware we are now on z9 but I dont see
why there
>is a difference.
>
>Here are some observations
> V 1001,CONSOLE
> IEE936I CONSOLE CONZ     INITIALIZATION ERROR - RC:01 - 3277-2
IS

Andy,
        Have a look at IBM Info APAR II13648 (quite old) but since you
are using Attachmate Extra, you will need to update the Extra session
profile with the parameter WCCResetClock=TRUE (it is CaSe sensitive)
at the end of the paragraph that begins with the TERMINAL character
string in the Extra session profile file.

Hope this helps.

Roger