On Aug 1, 2007, at 8:42 AM, George Bly wrote:

Hi All

We do have lnklst libs in the right spot.

No steplibs in the utility jobs.

But I did not link the svc because we have SMF=NO.

IBMLINK is down and we just set another dump but we can't update the PMR.

This is why it is important that IBMLINK be more reliable.

George

George,

This is interesting. Is IBM saying the libraries (DFSORT) contain duplicate lmods names? If so that seems (to me) to go against SMP/e I would be happy if someone could explain the issue.

Ed