40

- Jesús Jiménez Coloma

-----Mensaje original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Shaffer, Keith C WDC31
Enviado el: viernes, 03 de agosto de 2007 1:53
Para: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Asunto: Re: How old are you?

26

- keith

-----Original Message-----
From:   IBM Mainframe Discussion List on behalf of Steve Samson
Sent:   Thu 08/02/2007 7:12 PM
To:     IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject:        Re: How old are you?

Gotcha beat. I'm 70.

Steve Samson

Steve Comstock wrote:
> Stephen Wolf wrote:
>> I turned 61 this year (same as Gorge W. and William J.).  DO I hear 62?
>>

> Jeez! I turned 63 in March. I _can't_ be the oldest guy on the list,
> can I?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not
the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information. Any unauthorised copying, use or distribution of
this information is strictly prohibited.