How did all of you keep your sanity...

Herbie 42.359

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim McAlpine
Sent: 03 Augustus 2007 09:04
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How old are you?

On 8/3/07, Steve Comstock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Lester, Bob wrote:
On
> >> Behalf Of Steve Comstock
> >> Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:14 PM
> >> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
> >> Subject: Re: How old are you?
> >>

> >> Jeez! I turned 63 in March. I _can't_ be the oldest guy on
> >> the list, can I?

You've just stolen a picture of Steve Martin.  I'm off to see if I can
find
one of George Clooney.

Jim McAlpine

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).If you receive this email in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized
dissemination, retransmission, or copying of this email and any attachments is
prohibited. Euroconex does not accept any responsibility for any breach of
confidence, which may arise from the use of email. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Company. This message has been scanned for
known computer viruses.