Bob Shannon wrote:
> I had the opposite experience. As a rookie I went to classes all the
time.

> Ah, the good old days  ;-)

Same here, however, as I became a more experienced systems programmer
there were less and less useful classes available. There are not a lot
of detailed system programmer type classes (maybe because the mainframe
is dead). That's where SHARE and other conferences become really useful.
You can learn from the experts.

Jon L. Veilleux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(860) 636-2683

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna