Yup, they are in SYSDA.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Finnell
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:45 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMS Question - Urgent

In a message dated 8/22/2007 8:38:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

When I  display the base configuration I have SYSDA as the default
unit.

Are the volumes in the new pool included in SYSDA? Guess the easy way is
HCD under EDT's.

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new
AOL at

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html