IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 08/31/2007
11:06:07 AM:

> Eric Bielefeld wrote:
> > Does anyone know what release the SETLOAD command came with?  I never
> > heard of that command until this discussion.
> >

> OS/390 V1R2?

  OS/390 V1R2 (JBB6602) it was.

 BROWSE    SYS1.MACLIB(IEFPRMLB)                      Line 00001587 Col
 Command ===>                                                  Scroll =
*01* CHANGE ACTIVITY:                                                 *
*   Flag LineItem  FMID    Date   ID    Comment                       *
*    $L0=PARMCAMG JBB6602 950630 PDNN:  Concatenated Parmlib Support  *
*    $L1=PARMC    JBB6602 950630 PDNN:  Concatenated Parmlib Support  *
*    $L2=PARMC    JBB6602 950707 PDNN:  Concatenated Parmlib Support  *
*    $01=OW25172  JBB6602 970428 PDNN:  MOVE FREECLOSE under READ     *
*    $P1=PXD0213  HBB7703 990713 PDXB:  More parmlib data sets        *

Jim Mulder   z/OS System Test   IBM Corp.  Poughkeepsie,  NY