Doc Farmer wrote:

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:29:49 +1000, FRASER, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, just go pull it out of it's berth and see what screams?
Pfft....

It would probably be the Ops Manager that screams first, quickly
followed by my manager and finally my Mrs when I tell her that I'm no
longer employed and will be at home to annoy her every day. :-)

Naw, that last one's too dangerous - she'd probably get you hooked on "As The Stomach Turns" (see also: Death, fate worse than).

Couldn't be worse than the guy who actually hits the emergency shutdown switch and powers off the entire data centre [insert evil grin here]...
I don't have the courage to look; is "The Dumb and the Chestless" still in reruns?