Sincere apologies... I was probably wrong to create an absolute rule...
Thanks for pointing out the other side of the coin to me... it was
definitely in the shade, otherwise I would have noticed it, surely...

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Wilkie
Sent: 12 September 2007 11:52
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: The future of IBM Mainframes [just thinking]

What he said PLUS there are several contributors either between jobs or
retired who don't have a company ID.

Bill

>From: Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
>Subject: Re: The future of IBM Mainframes [just thinking]
>Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:36:11 +0000
>
>What he said!
>
> >Please remember that a lot of us work for companies who forbid our
use of
>company email addresses to post on public forums.
>-
>Too busy driving to stop for gas!

>send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW
with
5GB storage.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migr
ation_HM_mini_5G_0907

Elavon Financial Services Limited
Registered in Ireland: Number 418442
Registered Office: Block E, 1st Floor, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown,
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Directors: Robert Abele (USA), John Collins,  Terrance Dolan (USA),  Pamela
Joseph (USA), Declan Lynch, John McNally, Malcolm Towlson
Elavon Financial Services Limited, trading as Elavon, is regulated by the
Financial Regulator