On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 08:33 -0500, Rick Fochtman wrote:
> > Might be good enough for your purposes to run the RB chain
> That's fine if the CALL is actually accomplished via LINK

As I said: for his purposes.  It's hard to do this for all occasions and
environments - there's a bunch of discussion in the archives.

(Just FWIW, I had him run the RB chain rather than pick the first one,
because during COBOL internal sorts the sort program sits on top.)

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.