A simpler way to do this is to just edit the SA message table to trap
your messages and execute whatever commands or clist you want.

In this case, CICS DFH* msgs are trapped and the clist KIXDOFEM  is
executed by auto operator AUTCINT.

IF (MSGID='DFHAP0001' | MSGID='DFHSM0103') & TEXT=MESSAGE
   & MSGGDATE=DATE &MSGGTIME=TIME
  THEN EXEC(CMD('KIXDOFEM ' DATE TIME MESSAGE) ROUTE(ONE AUTCINT))
             DISPLAY(Y) BEEP(N) HOLD(N) NETLOG(Y) SYSLOG(Y)
             CONTINUE(Y);
IF (MSGID='DFHSM0131' | MSGID='DFHSM0133') & TEXT=MESSAGE
  & MSGGDATE=DATE & MSGGTIME=TIME
  THEN EXEC(CMD('KIXDOFEM ' DATE TIME MESSAGE) ROUTE(ONE AUTCINT))
             DISPLAY(Y) BEEP(N) HOLD(N) NETLOG(Y) SYSLOG(Y)
             CONTINUE(Y);

The clist can extract the msg with
GETMLINE commands. this reads lines  2,3 4 of the msg and then the 4th
line is parsed and processed.
GETMLINE M2 2
GETMLINE M3 3
GETMLINE M4 4