Whoops. EXEC was pasted with lots of blanks

For Vista I rewrote Tom's  'VSTEXEC' TSO command for VM.
It is available at   < http://www.tombrennansoftware.com/other.html >
as VMVISTA VMARC
This allows changing the Window Title (and other options) of the current
session from  CMS
only if the emulator is VISTA
Then EXEC I use is --

-----Start EXEC --
/*  Set Title Bar on Vista Screen */
parse arg title
if title='' then do
  "identify (lifo"
  if rc<>0 then exit rc
  pull us at sysid .
  title='VM 'left(userid(),8)' at 'sysid
end
'VMVISTA SetOption("General","WindowTitle","'title'")'
-----End EXEC ---

By changing the Title  sessions are named even when the session is
minimized.

Chris

Rob van der Heij wrote:
My approach to start the termulator sessions in the same order and
have the most popular sessions always in the same session (and use
Alt-1, Alt-2 to go to the right system). I am using Tom Brennan's
Vista tn3270 which lets me also color the frame and border of the
session. It shows the IP hostname in frame of the window too. And I
use the ID command a lot when jumping through a dozen sessions.

In the past I have also worked with different colors for some of the
output via the CP SCREEN command (like red CP output on the production
systems - as if that were enough to prevent that accidental shutdown).

Rob
..
For: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--