Okay,

I want to be able to stop programmers from coding STORCLAS  DATACLAS and
MGMTCLAS in their JCL unless I tell them to.  Even better would be able to
rename it occasionally.

Is there a simple way that requires little administration to do this?

I know I could write an IKJEFT10 exit to parse the JCL.  I know I could
probably put something in a JES2 Exit.  Then I would the be only one able to
support it.  Not a lot of assembler programmers in my group.

So is there another way that could be better?  Perhaps a vendor product like
DTS Software SRS?  Or something else?

Thanks.

Lizette