Does anyone else following this list contribute to the mainframe-related
pages on Wikipedia? For instance, I just added the page for Unit Control
Block, pointed to by the disambiguation page for UCB.

Wikipedia might not be the right forum for such material (and I'd be the
first to admit that UCB is probably an obscure thing to write about but
you have to if you want to stand a chance of describing PAV and HyperPAV
properly).

Opinions?

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer