Wikipedia contains an article on Finnish profanity, including some pages
dedicated to specific swear words (in Finnish) with still more links to
the same word in Latvian, Polish, Lithuanian, Prussian, and Slovenian.

On a scale of "cat" to obscurity*infinity-1, MVS related pages fit in
quite nicely, IMHO. (-:

BTW, the "cat" article is excellent.

mainframe-related
> > pages on Wikipedia? For instance, I just added the page for Unit
Control
> > Block, pointed to by the disambiguation page for UCB.
> >
> > Wikipedia might not be the right forum for such material (and I'd be
the
> > first to admit that UCB is probably an obscure thing to write about
but
> > you have to if you want to stand a chance of describing PAV and
HyperPAV